The Outdoor Journal is an international active lifestyle and adventure magazine. We seek to provide global audiences, without compromise, the most authentic print, video and multimedia content from the world of adventure sports, fitness, outdoor pursuits, nature and wilderness. Our long-term mission is combating global environmental destruction through the rising influence of an international community of outdoors enthusiasts and adventure travelers.
For USA and international subscriptions, click here to subscribe.
For subscriptions in India and Asia, sign up below:
Our print edition is a high-quality publication on FSC-certified fine art paper, showcasing the best of narrative storytelling from some of the world’s best adventure writers and photographers. Four print editions are produced per year. An iPad version is also available on Magzter.
For Lifetime Subscriptions, we offer
- Official winter hoodie
- Lifetime subscription certificate
- Invitation to one TOJ event per year
- First ten subscribers get:
- LEATHERMAN REBAR (MRP Rs.4990) or
- DEUTER SPEED LITE 20 (MRP Rs.4990) or
- LEATHERMAN WINGMAN (MRP Rs.3290)
1. Pay online through cart.
2. Send us a cheque in the name of “Deiwos Creative Movement Pvt. Ltd.” at The Outdoor Journal, 144, Vista Villas, Greenwood City, Sector – 45, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana, India, along with your name, address, email id and phone number.
3. Bank transfer (For more details, please mail us at [email protected] or call on +91-9910440708)
Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is valid for India subscriptions only.
2. Gift offers will be sent with the second issue of the subscription.
3. Gift offers are valid as long as supplies last, and The Outdoor Journal is under no obligation to supply the exact item offered.
4. Offer open only till supplies last, and may be rescinded at any time.
5. We will send the hoodie according to the size mentioned by the subscriber. If there is a problem with the size, the subscriber will have to bear the courier expense in order to exchange it. All items must be exchanged within 15 days.
6. Subscription schemes are non-refundable and nontransferable.
7. Invitation to the event is non-transferable for lifetime subscribers.