Explore the raw beauty of Guatemala by mountain bike. kayak and on foot! Climb 2 volcanoes, explore the magnificent Lake Atitlan, pedal through colourfull villages and stroll on the cobblestone streets of colonial Antigua. Escape for a perfect week away to reclaim your adventurous side and explore a country steeped in culture and beauty.
- Hike 2 volcanoes (one active)
- Bike around the Panchoy Valley
- Bike and kayak at the beautiful Lake Atitlan
- Experience stunning sunrises from above the clouds
- Relax in the stunning Lake Atitlan
- Spend time in the beautiful cobblestone city of Antigua, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.