If your plan is to spend time out in nature, practice yoga in front of beautiful waterfalls and mountains overlooking the Sacred Valley Lakes, and learn the history of our country, then this is the trip you should take. The Quarry trek is the best alternative if you're planning to hike a non-crowded 'off the beaten track' route. The trail was built by the Incas 500 years ago and is still being used today by local communities to trade. Hiking the Inca Quarry you will enjoy amazing views, secluded waterfalls, Peru’s greatest cultural past, and experience modern Incan community's customs.
- Free airport Pick up and drop off
- Travel Assistance 24/7 for any questions or recommendations
- Yoga & meditation sessions once a day with the most amazing views
- Live history shows: our new way to teach you about the Inca history
- Fun Spiritual ceremonies performed by our Andean healers
- Cooking lessons and PACHAMANCA demonstration
- Enjoy our hot showers after a long day of the hike
- Learn and interact with our native Tour Guides and Yoga Instructors
- Meet our multicultural team including women Porters and Chefs
- We promote gender equality and Women´s empowerment
- 2% of the price you pay goes to support our Social Projects
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.